We’ve teamed up with Massage Magazine to create a Reiki insurance policy specially designed for our
Look at this amazing list of benefits:
- Multiple modalities: One policy covers over 350 modalities at no additional cost. This includes Reiki
plus most forms of massage, body work and energy therapy. To see all modalities covered, click here.
- Professional Liability: Covers claims made because of misconduct or lack of ordinary skill.
- General Liability: Coverage against liability for negligent acts and/or
omissions on the part of the named insured that result in bodily injury whether
inside or outside the premises of a business.
- Covers Reiki sessions and classes.
- Includes Animal Reiki, $5000/animal.
- Product Liability Coverage: Covers claims made against you for damage or injury resulting from a
product you use on clients.
- Policy travels with you. You’re covered anywhere you practice and teach in the US.
- $2 Million Per Occurrence
- $3 Million Annual Aggregate Coverage
- $2 Million Product & Completed Operations individual annual aggregate Coverage
- $100,000 Rental Damage Coverage: Covers damage to the space you work in.
- Identity Protection Plan
- $1,000 Stolen Equipment Coverage: As an example if your Reiki table is stolen.
- Receive a FREE Professional Website to promote your business and manage your practice Learn More
- Instant Coverage: You’re covered as soon as your credit card payment is authorized.
- OOne low price: $149.00/year.
- Insurance underwriter: Aspen Specialty Insurance Company, wholly owned
subsidiary of Aspen Insurance Holdings, LTD. A rated (Excellent) company with
Insurance available to US residents only.
If you have any questions about this insurance policy or would like to speak with an insurance agent,
please call 1-800-222-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call Vision
Publications and do not call the ICRT as we are not authorized to discuss the policy with you.
Coverage & Benefits
We have a responsibility to both our
members and the planet we all
share. Along with our friends at
Massage Magazine and Trees for
the Future, we plant a tree in the
name of each new Reiki liability
insurance client and have developed
a unique paperless system to do our
part in ensuring the future is bright
for Reiki therapists and their businesses.